Here are some directions to get to the EPFL.
Take a train to Renens or Lausanne and follow the directions as given below.
Take a train to Lausanne and follow the directions as given below.
From Lausanne main station
There are two possibilities:
1. Take a train to Renens, get off there and follow directions as given below.
2. Take the M2 line to Lausanne Flon station and follow directions as given below.
From Renens railway station
1. Walk onto platform one. You will find there the final stop of the M1 Line.
2. Take the M1 and get off at the stop named “EPFL” (the fifth one from Renens).
3. You are now at the north of the campus. You can use the map above to locate the lab.
From Lausanne-Flon station
There is another way to come at EPFL as the M1 other terminus lies in the city centre of Lausanne, at the Flon train station. Flon’s train station and Lausanne main station are only one stop away (2min) from each other with the M2 line.
The nearest motorway exit is “EPFL” (follow the signs “Lausanne-Sud”). Once you left the motorway, carry straight on. You should see sport fields and the lake on your left. After a few hundred metres, you will see the well-known Rolex Learning Center on your right. Just after, you will have the opportunity to turn rightward. From now on you are on the campus.
- Name : École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
- Latitude : 46°31’2.09″N
- Longitude : 6°34’7.86″E